8.28.2010

Pretzel M&M's have crack in them, no?

Everyone has their weaknesses when it comes to snack food.

Mine has always been the sweet and salty combination snacks. Honey nut Chex Mix and chocolate covered pretzels were particularly hard to say no to. For that reason, I try to NEVER keep them in the house. Why? Out of sight, out of mind. If they are sitting there however, it's scary how many I can put away in one sitting. I realize that if I cut out this behavior (and booze) I would weigh 20 less pounds, but hey the main reason i work out is so I CAN eat!

This system was working swimmingly for me until I saw this...


Good God they have managed to create the most delicious bite sized snack imaginable. And I can't ignore it because this product is popping up everywhere. As a centerpiece at a friend's party and even Coach Rex Ryan on HardKnocks was talking about his addiction to them. My outta sight rule obviously wasn't prepared for this.

What's worse? I find out it's really not "that bad" for you. Mars boasts that inside that bag is only 150 calories and 5 grams of fat!

At that point my obsession with these went from a little overboard to unhealthy. I had Matt take me to 3 different grocery stores/gas stations to find these at 10pm one night. Yesterday I go to Walgreens and find myself downright giddy that they are on sale BOGO. I may need to be committed...

I give the new pretzel M&M's an: A+ (there's a first for everything my friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment