8.08.2010

Gotta pen?

Do you ever feel like everytime you need a pen in a snap, the one you grab is a dud? So you put it back in the cup (instead of straight in the garbage since that would be logical) and sometimes repeat this process 3 times before finding a decent writing utensil.

No? Well, I'm happy for you but this was becoming a daily event for me and I decided to actually do something about it yesterday while cleaning...So, here we have all the pens I could find in our house. Desks, drawers, purses, etc produced this ridiculous amount of pens,pencils (all unsharpened of course), highlighters, and other random crap. Good gravy.

2 comments:

  1. I totally do the same thing with pens! It must be a defective teacher gene... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, and I'm totally convinced that is was just not working 'that time' which is why I put it back in the damn cup again! a teacher can never be wasteful!

    ReplyDelete