9.09.2010

DC Recap

Phew, so I'm back. Unless you have been under a rock or haven't watched TV this week, you know my beloved Hokies lost to Boise State Monday night. Sadly, this was the main reason we traveled to DC so pretty huge bummer. Luckily, we had many other fun things on the agenda to ease the pain and the experience of being at Fed Ex field was almost worth it in itself.

I'm not going to give you a full recap of the trip because A- I am tired since I'm back to work and B- You probably don't give two s**ts and just want to see pictures. Well, enjoy!

Super sweet memorial if you haven't gotten a chance to see it yet.
Too bad it wasn't around years ago so great heroes like my great grandfather could have seen the beauty in person.



Subway riding and walking all over the Nation's Capital. Funny thing is that I grew up here and had seen almost of of this stuff multiple times. Moving away makes me realize how lucky I was to have so many pieces of history right at my disposal. Plus, planning field trips would be a zillion times easier if i lived up there!
Visiting George and Martha's Crib- aka Mount Vernon
The Nats suck, but their stadium is super sick and my man Abe pulled out the win in the Presidents Race.
Am I obsessed with Picasa collages much?

No comments:

Post a Comment