9.04.2010

Busy bee...

I am tracked out which means no work for 3 weeks. This means I should be on point with blogging and keep you beyond updated on my happenings and opinions.

Well, believe it or not I am super busy. Subbed all day Thursday and Friday. Think I'm insane? You are probably right, but it's $88 after taxes and I only work at my school so I have the upper hand on these little people. I also work over at the high school selling tickets for JV and Varsity football games once a week. So that's the 3rd of my 4 jobs but for $12 and hour, why wouldn't I? Friday night we had some friends over and I drank way too much wine. Which means today I felt awwwwwful and was pretty useless until after lunch.

Now comes the fun part...Labor Day weekend plans. I have the greatest in-laws on the planet and they are taking hubby and I on a 4 day trip to D.C. to see our beloved Hokies season opener against Boise State. VTech will be sporting the new black jerseys that Nike created for only 10 teams; fairly rowdy, right? Also on the agenda, a Nats game, sightseeing around the DC area, and I get to visit my BFF Kim who I introduced you to a few months back.
I'll be sure to give you a recap when we return. Keep the laboring to a minimum and have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment: