9.10.2010

Back to Reality...

As my track out return approaches, I am taking a moment to weigh the positives and negatives of summer coming to an end. Let's start with the cons so we can end on a positive note, que?


Cons:
1) No more 2 hour breakfasts while bs'ing on the computer and catching up on Real Housewives episodes
2) White shoes, shorts, dresses, etc are in storage until April (if you don't follow this rule we have a problem)
3) The pool will be closing and my skin will return to a shade that proves I am of Irish/Welsh descent
4) Strawberries, blueberries, bananas and watermelon prices will skyrocket
5) Bye bye nightly cookouts
6) Can no longer play Will Smith's Summertime






Pros:
1) I get to see my kids, all 22 of em!
2) Jeans and slacks = less shaving!
3) The pool will be closing and I will therefore postpone getting skin cancer a few more years.
4) Pumpkin. Nuff said.
5) Tailgating and FOOTBALL!
6) Too soon for Christmas music?

What are your fave/least fave things about saying adios to Summatime?

No comments:

Post a Comment