7.14.2010

Dear P90X,

Wednesday, July 14th, 2010

My motivation is waning here...

It has been 5 and a half weeks on your program and I'm losing focus. Tony (aka: the "inspiring leader") is better on silent which makes it even more boring. However, listening to that guy spout douche-tastic nonsense at me is not my idea of motivation. I want rock hard abs, crazy-toned arms and all that but much of me wants to never pop in one of your dvd's ever again.

The only thing I want to bring,
is my fist to his face -->

4 comments:

  1. We did it a couple summers ago. I was so sick of him & pull ups (never able to do one w/o chair!) that I haven't gone back. I did like the ab & the non-weight work outs though.
    PS- I gave you a blog award today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, why thank you!
    And I agree with you- the abs are awesome. maybe if I start the P90X diet I would see crazy results...but food and booze is hard to give up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy, Matt passed your blog to me. I did P90 for two weeks then decided to pick and choose my routines. I gravitated to the body weight exercises but hated plyo with a passion. In the end it was mostly bc I couldn't fit 1.5 hours of Tony gabbing into my school day. I believe it would work really well if someone could put up with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you wholeheartedly! Thanks for reading:)

    ReplyDelete