6.13.2010

So long summer vacation...

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A day on Jordan lake with friends was much needed. Thanks Captain Dane-O and first mate Snarls Barkley for a fun day in the sun.







Friday, June 11, 2010

Great show at Koka Booth in Cary. Love Language rocked the opening, and Phoenix was incredible.If you don't know about these 2 bands, shame on you! Get on ITunes immediately and improve your life.





Thursday, June 10, 2010

Although I'm jealous of teachers who are now starting their vacay, walking by this today made me smile and realize how much I am going to miss my kids and their amazing little personalities.






While most teachers are finishing up with school and enjoying a 2 month hiatus, I just finished one of my breaks and was back in the classroom for the next 10 weeks. 3 more with this crew, a week of workdays, then new 3rd graders until my next break in mid August

No comments:

Post a Comment