6.23.2010

I Propose you hit up The Teet

Wednesday, June 23rd, 2010

Harris Teeter super doubles began today, which is somewhat of a celebration in my house. I haven't been as coupon saavy lately, but I still wanted to save some serious cash.

Here are some savings for the items pictures here:
Before VIC savings and coupons:$38
After savings: $15

Pretty good, right? Thanks Teet:)


Tuesday, June 22nd, 2010
There are a LOT of bad romantic comedies out there. Within the last year I have seen maybe 6 or 7 and they have all failed me miserably. They are cheesy, predictable, unrealistic, and have terrible acting.

I had NO interest in seeing "The Proposal" when it first came out because I had never been a huge Bullock fan and didn't want to waste another 90 minutes of my life. Then I remembered I love Ryan Reynolds, and realized I could see it for free through Directv.

I loved it! Yes, it was cheesy, unrealistic, but the acting was pretty good, and you can't go wrong with Betty White. If you are looking for a RomCom both you and your manfriend can tolerate, this is worth watching. I give it a: B (Just add "critic" to my resume).

No comments:

Post a Comment