6.18.2010

Don't get paid enough for this shizz


Friday, June 18th, 2010

Just a sampling of the end of the year paperwork I am working through this week.
Good thing about year round schools: 3
weeks off every 9 weeks.
Bad thing: Closing out one school year while simultaneously preparing for another.
The kids are CRAZY, ready to go on to 4th grade. My coworkers are swamped and miscommunication has become an expectation. Good lord I hate the last 10 days of school!



Thursday, June 17th, 2010

I have a fantastic view if I am working at my desk, where I can see everyone who enters and exits our school. When I saw this beauty, I frantically reached for my phone to snap this parent on her way to pick up her child from after school care today. Unfortunately, you cannot see the severity of this situation. Miss. Thang has NO shoes, cut off jean shorts, a baby doll shirt that her beer gut happily spilled out of, and was smoking the s**t out of her cigarette.

Of course, she left 10 minutes later with not one, but 3 children. Super.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, I don't miss all that paperwork. But man, I wish I could have seen the mother picking up her kids. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete