6.08.2010

It's nice to laugh without clutching in pain immediately after



Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Week 2 of P90X. I spent 2 days last week unable to laugh, lift my arms more than halfway, or get out of bed without Matt's help. I predict this week will go more smoothly:)





Monday, June 7, 2010

Started this book at the pool today, and 2 hours later had to force myself to put it down. It's lewd, crude, and the author is a total douchebag; however it's a fantastic read and I've learned more than I ever wanted to know about male thinking.






Sunday, June 6, 2010

While shopping at the local Kroger, I couldn't help but to ask, WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR COUNTRY!? We are too lazy to put bacon, then mayo on our sandwiches? Here's an idea, save an artery and don't add either one!

No comments:

Post a Comment